Eyelash Extensions are applied to each individual natural eyelash. Our extensions enhance your eyelashes by adding length, thickness and fullness.
For the ladies that are looking for low maintenance natural curls, this is the perfect solution. There is no aftercare involved and the treatment lasts between 6-8 weeks.
This is great treatment to give your eyelashes a constant mascara look. It looks even better when combined with a Perm as the results are more visible. A patch test must be done for this prior to the treatment.
By taking your eyebrows a shade darker, this will help emphasise the general eye area and the contours of the upper face. An eyebrow tint attracts attention to the eyes.
After Care for Eyelash Extensions
Your lashes should look full for the first 10-14 days without the need for maintenance.
Your lashes will start to look less full as your natural lash cycle begins to shed. This is the time when you should book a 15-30 minute maintenance session.
If you have chosen not to maintain your lashes, you will see your Lash Perfect eyelash extensions becoming more spaced and you will need to use mascara to give your eyes more impact. If you have maintained your lashes on week 2, then the extra lashes attached will maintain a fuller effect. However, you will still experience a certain amount of falling, these will be the lashes that were applied 4 weeks ago and fall naturally as part of your hair growth cycle.
Towards the end of this week you will need a full one hour maintenance or a new set. If you have not had maintenance then your set of lashes will be almost gone.
- Do not use the sauna or steamroom for the first 48 hours.
- Avoid getting your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hours – after that it is safe to swim, shower and wash your face with water.
- You can rinse your eyelashes with water and pat them dry gently with a towel, however do not rub your eyelashes while washing them and avoid using cotton wool.
- Eyelash Curlers should not be used as they may break the eyelash extensions and the natural lash they are attached to.
- Do not pick, pull or rub your eyelashes.
- You need to take extra care when using make up remover as it may contain oil that damages the bonding agent.
- If you wish to use mascara, I recommend Nouveau lashes mascara, which can be purchased from me, as it is water based and is specially created to be used with eyelash extensions.
- Avoid using waterproof mascaras as this will shorten the life of your eyelash extensions.
- Lashes should not be permed or tinted, if you tint your eyelashes, this should be done before the application of eyelash extensions.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me as I will be happy to help.
HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) Therapy
Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions
Absolutely love my lashes! Great job and service – I wanted a natural look and that’s exactly what you gave me. Thank you!
By far the best eyelashes I have ever had (i’ve had alot!) Sumera’s attention to detail goes way beyond any other treatment I have received!!!
Great atmosphere, great treatment! My eyelashes look amazing. I wanted natural look and the result was even better than I expected. Thank You Sumera!